uForte OPC DA,AE,HDA Server for Custom Data" (ufOPCSvrCust) is a tool for rapid development of OPC DA, AE and HDA servers. To make OPC DA, AE and HDA servers for your equipment you will have to do:
1. Enter address space structure using GUI.
2. Implement Client Control Module (CCM) for your equipment. Using the supplied examples it won't be difficult.
How it works: CCM supplies current data from equipment to ufOPCSvrCust. Those data become available to OPC DA clients and are archived. Archive data are available to OPC HDA clients. Also, through ufOPCSvrCust CCM can send simple AE events to OPC AE clients.
Using this product you don't have to deal with the mass of the OPC details, you don't have to learn it at all. The only thing you have to know is how to operate with your equipment.
» version 2.0 - posted on 2005-10-19
EULA - End User License Agreement
uForte OPC Server for Custom Data (Demo version)
End User License Agreement
NOTICE TO USER: THIS IS A CONTRACT. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT.
1. Intellectual Property Rights: This software program (the "Software") and the accompanying written materials are copyrighted and are proprietary products of uForte, Inc. The Software is also protected by international Treaty provisions. Trademarks shall be used in accordance with accepted trademark practice, including identification of trademark owner's name. Trademarks can only be used to identify printed output produced by the Software. Such use of any trademark does not give you any rights of ownership in that trademark. Except as stated above, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software.
2. Use of the Software: You May:(1) use the Software on any single computer during one hour after starting (restart of the Software gives you one more hour), provided that the Software is in use on only one computer at a time. The software is " in use" on a computer when it is loaded into the temporary memory(i.e. RAM) or installed into the permanent memory (i.e. hard disk) of that computer. (2) make a single copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes. (3) permanently transfer all your rights to use the Software to another person or legal entity provided that you transfer this Agreement, the Software, and all accompanying written materials, provided that you retain no copies of the Software or written materials and that the other party agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. You May Not: (1) make, or have made, any form of copy, whether digital, printed, photographic or otherwise, of the Software, except insofar as such Software may be incorporated by you into on-screen or printed material. (2) place, or have placed the Software on an electronic bulletin board or other form of on-line service. (3) reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software. (4) modify, adapt, translate, rent, lease, loan or create derivative works from the Software.
3. Term: This License shall continue for as long as you use the Software, except that it will terminate if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement. Upon such termination,or in order for you to terminate the Agreement, you agree to destroy the original and any copies of the Software.
4. Limited Warranty:
B. uForte's entire and exclusive liability and remedy shall be limited to either, at uForte's option, repair or replacement of the Software that does not meet uForte's limited warranty or refund of the license fee you paid for the Software with a dated proof of purchase.
C. UFORTE AND ITS SUPPLIERS DO NOT AND CANNOT WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS YOU MAY OBTAIN BY USING THE SOFTWARE OR THE ACCOMPANYING ITEMS. THE FOREGOING STATES THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR UFORTE'S OR ITS SUPPLIERS' BREACH OF WARRANTY. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESSED WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, UFORTE GRANTS NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY UFORTE, ITS RESELLERS, AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusions or limitation of implied warranties, so the above exclusions and/or limitation may not apply to you.
5. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT WILL UFORTE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR WRITTEN MATERIAL, EVEN IF UFORTE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.